Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Arwani Law Firm Arwani Law Firm

Orlando Divorce Lawyer

Divorce Attorneys Orlando

In today’s world, divorce is a fact of life, but as experienced divorce lawyers, we realize that doesn’t make it any easier. Coming to terms with the end of your marriage is difficult, to put it mildly. You must make many decisions that will likely affect you financially and emotionally for years to come, and if you have children, you must make choices to protect their health and happiness as well. Having a supportive, knowledgeable Orlando divorce lawyer on your side can make all the difference in helping you feel confident, in control, and prepared to begin your next chapter when the divorce process is complete. At the Arwani Law Firm our divorce lawyers work together as a team to protect our clients’ interests and achieve the best possible resolution in every case.

What You Need to Know about Divorce in Florida

Florida is a no-fault divorce state, which means either spouse can seek a divorce without proving any reason for it other than the spouses don’t want to be married anymore. The spouse seeking divorce simply needs to state that the marriage is “irretrievably broken,” and the court assigns no blame for the failure of the marriage. Because fault is not a legal factor in ending most marriages, the key issues in most divorce cases include:

  • Whether either spouse is entitled to alimony
  • The care and financial support of any minor children
  • Making a parenting plan and timesharing schedule for any minor children
  • The division of marital assets and debts
  • The restoration of non-marital assets and debts to each individual
  • The existence of any prenuptial agreement or postnuptial agreement, and whether its terms should be enforced

Contact Our Experienced Orlando Divorce Lawyers

If you are facing divorce, our team will provide you with the personal attention, effective counsel, and straightforward answers you need during this difficult time. Our individual approach and client-based services are what set our firm apart from other Orlando divorce lawyers. Please contact our office to schedule a consultation, so we can learn the details of your case and start developing a strategy to handle your divorce on your terms. The Arwani Law Firm in Orlando provides high-quality divorce representation and sound legal advice for handling your family law concerns.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

At the Arwani Law Firm, our Orlando divorce lawyers will work together to get you the best possible outcome in your case, while treating you with the utmost respect and compassion. When you meet with us, you’ll see we love what we do, and you’ll feel that enthusiasm as we work through your legal matter.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation