Close Menu
Orlando Divorce Lawyer > Video FAQs > Divorce > Can I oppose a divorce in Florida?

Can I oppose a divorce in Florida?

Usually not, but what you can do is delay. You can go to court and ask the judge to order you and your spouse to go to counseling. However, if your spouse is adamant to move forward with the divorce then there is nothing you can do to prevent that divorce from taking place.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus
MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2017 - 2018 Arwani Law Firm PLLC. All rights reserved.
This law firm website is managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab