Close Menu
Orlando Divorce Lawyer > Video FAQs > Same-Sex Marriage/Divorce > How do I file for a same-sex divorce?

How do I file for a same-sex divorce?

It’s the exact same way as filing for a regular divorce. You have to file the petition and serve it on your spouse within 20 days. Of course, it has to be filed within the county that you or your spouse have resided within the past six months, and you have to be a resident of Florida.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus
MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2017 - 2018 Arwani Law Firm PLLC. All rights reserved.
This law firm website is managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab