Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Arwani Law Firm Arwani Law Firm

How can child support be changed in Florida?

To change child support or modify child support in Florida under the Paternity and Disillusion of Marriage action, a substantial change of circumstance has to be proven. For example, a parent seeking to modify child support may be able to prove that the child has an increased medical need or some other kind of need that the child has an increased … Or the parent has some medical issues. Please talk to an attorney to figure out if the change in your circumstance is a kind of change that would warrant a modification.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

At the Arwani Law Firm, our Orlando divorce lawyers will work together to get you the best possible outcome in your case, while treating you with the utmost respect and compassion. When you meet with us, you’ll see we love what we do, and you’ll feel that enthusiasm as we work through your legal matter.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation