Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Arwani Law Firm Arwani Law Firm

What happens in Florida when visitation rights are frustrated?

If the other parent is keeping your child away from you, what you need to do is file a Motion for Contempt and enforce the order that you have. Your order has to be clear and unambiguous. Once you file your motion, you have to serve it on the other parent. At that point you move forward with the hearing, show the judge that the other parent has been keeping the child away from you, and you have lost time with the child. The judge might give you more time with the child at that point. Please talk to an attorney to figure out exactly how to move forward.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

At the Arwani Law Firm, our Orlando divorce lawyers will work together to get you the best possible outcome in your case, while treating you with the utmost respect and compassion. When you meet with us, you’ll see we love what we do, and you’ll feel that enthusiasm as we work through your legal matter.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation